- Ultra terrain tug, particularly suited to off-road use.
- The TT‐600 is a three wheeled ZERO emission electric drive pedestrian Tug ergonomically designed to easily move trailers, caravans, wagons on all surfaces.
- The Tug Trak reduces the manual effort required to perform repetitive tasks thereby improving productivity and reducing the chance of work related injuries.
- The TT‐600 has a pulling and pushing capacity of 2000kgs and a loading capacity of 300kgs.
- With 2x75ah sealed batteries, it has an autonomy of up to 8 hours of continuous operation.
- For slippery surfaces, ballast can be added easily.
- The Large diameter Driving and Steer wheels ensure maximum traction even on rough surfaces
- Adjustable height handle to suit all operators
- Folding handle to reduce transport size and costs.
- Electromagnetic brake with the possibility of release
- The design allows for pushing or pulling and comes with a standard centre connection post and anti dumping support wheels.
- With the addition of the optional front pin attachment, trailer ball accessory or the waste container connector, the TT‐600 can handle many tasks.
- Other options are solid, non‐marking tires, Flashing Safety Lights.
More Information (click on tabs below)
TT600 Product Specifications
|Pulling Capacity on plane||2000 kg|
|Loading capacity||300 kg|
|Forward - Reverse Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 8 hrs|
|Lead Acid Battery||2 x 75 AH @ 5 h|
- The TT600 is designed and manufactured in Italy to strict CE standards.
- Towing capacity is 2000kg for any load on castors and 8,000kg for any load on rails.
- The European manufactured drive motor is 600 watt with 24volt power.
- Electronics are Solid State and the American Curtis Controller is world standard.
- It has an automatic electromagnetic parking brake and a forward and reverse variable speed control.
- Spare parts are available 24/7 with our exclusive 2 year parts and labour warranty on the machine.
- A replacement machine is available for any period that requires warranty off site…this benefit is included in the warranty.
- The AliTrak TT600 has a fully height adjustable handle to suit any operator.
- The Alitrak TT600 is supplied as standard with two tow points.
- The upper tow point which also has an optional 50mm (2″) tow ball available and the lower tow point which has a fully height adjustable drop in pin as well as anti tip wheels.
- Renowned for the finely controlled speed toggle, the TT600 is suitable for confined spaces as well as long driveways and ramps.
- The large diameter wheels ensure stability and drive power on any surface.
- In fact, these AliTrak models can be used on smooth surfaces or on farms !
- The Alitrak TT600 is supplied standard with heavy duty lead acid batteries for top performance and extremely long life (4-5 years with correct charging).
- These long life batteries only require maintenance yearly.
- The Alitrak TT600 has a steel chassis which is powder coated to a high standard to resist corrosion and has ready access to the battery compartment.
- Optional, nil maintenance sealed Gel batteries are also available at no additional cost.
- No other maintenance is required other than checking tyre condition yearly.
- The AliTrak also has an optional, mast mounted flashing safety light for use in public areas that require work cover compliance.
- Other attachments are available to suit your specific application.
- Alitrak tugs comply with the latest European standards for work safe compliance and are manufactured to strict standards.
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites