- The TT‐1000 is a four wheeled ZERO emission electric drive pedestrian Tug ergonomically designed to easily move heavy duty machine, Industrial and commercial goods with safety and ease.
- The Tug Trak reduces the manual effort required to perform repetitive tasks thereby improving productivity and reducing the chance of work related injuries.
- The TT‐1000 has a pulling and pushing capacity of 14000kgs and a loading capacity of 200kgs.
- The Large diameter Driving and Steer wheels ensure maximum traction even on rough surfaces.
- Adjustable Handle Height.
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Slow speed switch to operate in narrow spaces
- 4 Hooks to pull at different heights
- On-Board battery charger
- Tilting tiller with micro safety switch and automatic return to rest position
- For slippery surfaces, optional ballast can be added easily.
- Electromagnetic brake with the possibility of release
More Information (click on tabs below)
DT1000 Plus Product Specifications
|Pulling Capacity on flat surfaces ||14,000 kg|
|Loading capacity||200 kg|
|Max Loading capacity 20% slope||150 kg|
|Forward - Reverse Speed||max 3 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 5 hrs *|
|Battery Recharge||approx 8 hrs|
|Lead Acid Battery||4 x 114 AH|
* Continousely, at highest performance
Alitrak Australia warranty :
- One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
- One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites