Tracked Carriers DC-Trak 300
- The DCT-300 is an ecologically designed pedestrian controlled electric vehicle, featuring a heavy duty frame and stable track propulsion.
- Designed to face the most difficult ground conditions – steep sloped terrains, sandy, muddy or pebbled areas and small spaces or paths with limited maneuverability, the DCT-300 always performs at high standards.
- Engineered for extreme reliability and built with operator safety in mind, this machine is made for industrial maintenance, repair and restoration work.
- The DCT-300 is quiet and produces no hazardous exhaust.
- Advanced engineering allows an efficient use of energy and power.
- 4 x 75Ah maintenance free gel batteries provide an autonomy of up to 6 hours of operation on a single charge.
- The DCT-300 is considered optimal for moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine are not acceptable.
- The width of the machine will allow passage through most doors and is considered optimal for indoor restoration work or moving materials in an environment where the exhaust, noise and smell of a combustion engine are not acceptable.
- Great for Biological Agriculture.
More Information (click on tabs below)
DCT300 Product Specifications
|Loading Capacity||300 kg|
|Max gradient - Loading Capacity:||30% - 200kg|
|Max lateral gradient:||20%|
|Forward Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|Reverse Speed||max 4.5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 5 hrs|
|Battery Recharge||approx 8 hrs|
|AGM Battery:||4x12V/114 Ah C20|
|Electric motor||2x24V / 1300W S2 30 min|
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.