Outdoor Tug 1200AC
- The OT‐1200AC is a three wheeled ZERO emission electric drive pedestrian Tug ergonomically designed to easily move trailers, caravans, wagons on all surfaces.
- This tug reduces the manual effort required to perform repetitive tasks thereby improving productivity and reducing the chance of work related injuries.
- The OT-1200AC has a pulling and pushing capacity of 4500kgs and a loading capacity of 300kgs.
- With 2×85 AH traction batteries, it has an autonomy of up to 8 hours of continuous operation.
- For slippery surfaces, ballast can be added easily.
- The Large Diameter Driving and Steer wheels ensure maximum traction even on rough surfaces.
- Adjustable height handle to suit all operators.
- Folding handle to reduce transport size and costs.
- The direct action Tiller steering allows easy operation and control with great manoeuvrability.
- For slippery surface, Ballast can be added easily.
More Information (click on tabs below)
TT900 Product Specifications
|Pulling Capacity on plane||4500 kg|
|Loading capacity||300 kg|
|Forward - Reverse Speed||max 5 km/h|
|Battery Autonomy||approx 8 hrs|
|Battery||AGM batteries 2x 12V/85 Ah C20|
Alitrak Australia warranty :
One year Parts and Labour Warranty on Alitrak Products, Tugs and Attachments from delivery date.
One year on Batteries where compliance with recommended battery charging procedure and operating instructions are followed.
Please also see our websites